Saturday, April 3, 2010

The List

i have added a few new stuff to my list...
111: have my portrait painted
112: go skinny-dipping at midnight in the south of France
113: make love on a forest floor
114: be a member of the audience in a TV show
115: watch the launch of a space shuttle
116: plant a tree
117: go up in a hot air balloon
118: kiss the Blarney Stone in Ireland
119: dive to the Titanic on board a submarine.
so the guy that my best friend was trying to set me up with is awesome.
he is so funny!
and he is pushing me to do stuff that i would never have done, like today we are supposed to go for a bike ride on some dirt path! i would never even think about doing that on my own!!

i can't stop thinking about him...

it's weird, i would never have thought that i could possibly feel this way about someone so soon after what happened with the other guy.


i think i have found my other fish...

No comments: