Tuesday, February 23, 2010

cheesy!

hey guys, im sitting on my chair in the living room with glen beck on for background noise.

im having a difficult time writing this letter. as a part of TWLOHA street team i have to write a letter to someone (i don't know who) and i have tried twice and both times are depressing. im pretty sure the whole point of the letter is to change their perspective on life and not make them more sad and depressed...

anyway, if anyone lives in the area, go to the clutch cargos in pontiac on march 13 for the battle of the bands. i will be there cheering on my ex boyfriend/friend and his fellow band members.

okay so anyway, changing the subject, i don't know about you but i like cheesy-ness! so check out this website, lots of cheesy...
http://www.pickuplinesgalore.com/cheesy.html
they really are lame but whatever!
here are some examples from the website:

(hold out hand) Would you hold this for me while I go for a walk?

If I could reach out and hold a star for everytime you've made me smile, I'd hold the sky in the palm of my hand.
Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines. So, do you pick 'Do you come here often?', 'What's your sign?', or 'Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines.'?
If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.



No comments: