Sunday, July 4, 2010

4TH OF JULY

Happy fourth of July!!!
I hope that you're having a better day than I am!
It started out alright, i woke up from a dream that was just A-mazing! my best... well i should say one of my best guy friends (FWB) realized how much he actually liked me, and realized how much he missed talking to me everyday as a friend and ended up calling me just to talk! yeah i know it doesn't mean much but it gave me something to think about.
But then i woke up and i opened my email account. i looked for my AP Bio worksheet that my teacher was supposed to send me a while ago and then i cam across my horoscope.

"Tension is likely to arise in many different areas of your life, Scorpio. It's possible that you're either too dreamy or too practical for the issue at hand. It's important for you to strike a balance."


that's what it said. sadly. 
it was like a slap in the face, i had been to "dreamy" with the whole thing, but i have to admit that i have not forgotten about it. in fact the whole time i was with my family today that's all i could think about. well let me tell you, don't ever think that your friend with benefits will ever really see you more than just someone to make out with and stuff... you'll spare yourself a lot of heart ache. 


any way, i've been writing again. i stayed up late last night just writing away like a mad man! i have seven pages, it's not much, but it's a good start. i'll be sure to post some stuff when i get the chance (in other words... when i feel like it). 

No comments: