Wednesday, August 4, 2010

you're good. you are really good. i thought elliot was a good actor but you... you really had me going.
ugh, why does this always seem to happen to me. i always fall for the wrong guys and then things get said, things are thought and then he, meaning you, can't be honest with me. you lied to me, you have been lieing to me. i let them all slide but now they are getting to big for both of us. you don't pick me up in the middle of the night to lie under the stars and talk. and you certainly don't almost have sex with someone who doesn't mean much to you. you're right, you don't have a commitment issue, but you aren't afraid of getting hurt. you only used that as an excuse because you didn't want to hurt me. you are just like him, dragging everything out. i'm always the one to walk away hurt. but not this time, i will not let you do the same thing that elliot did to me. i'm ending this... this... whatever this is anyway! call me when you decide what you want.

No comments: