Monday, January 11, 2010

Alright, so today is day 3!!!! wooohooo....
After school today, i went dancing with some friends at school. We have this class that teaches you how to dance!!! I'm not kidding!!! even for those who are challenged at things like that (me)!!
But i had a lot of fun so it's alright.

Lovely Bones is going to be pretty high up on my recommendation list. I swear! You know how some books take a hundred pages to actually get interesting? Well i'm only on page 55 and i am totally hooked.

In brit lit today we were watching Hamlet, to kind of get a feel of what we have been reading and i was the only one who was completely awe struck by it all. I love the language, it's beautiful, i really wish that we still talked like that. I was sitting at my desk and my friend was sitting next to me and i could see him out of the corner of my eye look over at me and give me this crazy look like; 'you actually understand what they are saying?'. But what can i saw, i'm a shakespeare freak!!!

1984 is really interesting too! If you havent read the hunger games and catching fire by Suzanne collins i would definitely consider reading that first. they are so similar and yet they are so different.

well that's all i have time for. i have to go to a board meeting to show support for choir, since they are making budget cuts. they can't change salary but they are willing to sacrifice our education!? i dont get it...

No comments: