Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hey guys! so today, well actually last night, i realized something that was in relationship to the book 1984 and Muse!!
they have a song called Eurasia!! check it out if you are reading the book, if you arent reading it, it wont make any sense why i'm so fascinated my it!!!

today this guy i know, my sister and i were talking over by the choir room and my ex boyfriend looked over at us as he walked to lyon singers (which is a part of choir of course). i didn't really see him since the guy that i was talking to (who also likes me) was standing in the way, but my sister told me that my ex did like five double takes! What? I'm not allowed to talk to other guys but you're allowed to let other girls fawn all over you? I think not!! Sometimes i think that he can be the most selfish creature on the face of the planet and yet, everything he does is for other people! he hates disappointing others, and getting bad grades and hurting people. he is also way to popular for his own good sometimes and he can NOT sit still!!! But i don't hate him, he just gets under my skin sometimes, like a tick, and latches on so that it takes bleach and knives to cut him out.

But still on the topic of our healing relationship... today in british literature, we interacted with each other more than what we have been in the past, he was joking around, poking fun at me because i am so easy to make fun of, and he touched the top of my hand. I know, i know, it's not healthy to be dwelling on that kind of thing but i'm not, i'm trying to say that it was alright, i didn't die inside when he did make contact with me! i'm healing, slowly but surely! somedays it is harder than the day before, some memories come rushing back at me so fast that i loose my balance, but i manage to get back up. i'm alright. it's okay.

No comments: